Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Creating an ACF field to upload image in User "Account Details" (Woocommerce)

Unread

Creating an ACF field to upload image in User "Account Details" (Woocommerce)

• I’m trying to figure out the best way to approach this issue.

I am building a site that sells products that require the customer to be 18+ years old. I do not want to force identification upload on sign-up, but would like to have a section in “My Account” that says “Hey, you haven’t uploaded your identification yet!” and displays an image upload section.

This field would hopefully also display when a user tries to make a purchase, as a requirement (if the user has not already uploaded an image).

The image would be stored in the User Profile section for the admin to view

I have started messing with Advanced Custom fields but feel I might be in over my head. Any help is appreciated.

What I have so far, pulled from other help topics is :

add_action( 'woocommerce_save_account_details', 'acf_form_head', 20 );
    function my_woocommerce_edit_account_form() {
      ?>
      <fieldset style="margin: 20px 0">
        <legend>Identification Upload</legend>
        <?php
        acf_form( array(
          'post_id' => 'user_' . get_current_user_id(),
          'form'    => false,
          'fields'  => array(
            'field_5af31e4caa87d',
          ),
          'return' => false,
        ) );
        ?>
      </fieldset>
      <?php
    }

add_action( 'woocommerce_edit_account_form', 'my_woocommerce_edit_account_form' );

This displays the field in account details but also displays a “Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array” message and the upload function does not work.

Any help appreciated. I know I’m an amateur but really trying here.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Creating an ACF field to upload image in User "Account Details" (Woocommerce)’ is closed to new replies.