Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Create front-end form for repeater subfield

Solving

Create front-end form for repeater subfield

• Hi guys,

I have a CPT with a repeater field. I use the repeater field to create an image grid.

I would like to create a front-end form to display only the content fields of a repeater element, is it possible using acf_form()?

Thank you in advance,

J.

• Hi @jletesson,

Could you please explain it to me again in more detail? If you want to display only the repeater fields in your form, you can use 'fields' => field_1234567890, option in your acf_form (field_1234567890 is the key of your acf field). This page should give you more idea about it: http://www.advancedcustomfields.com/resources/acf_form/.

I hope this helps.

• Hi James,

Sorry my question wasn’t very clear.

My repeater field contains a flexible field (with 5 different options containing each of them numerous of different fields).

On the front-end, I would like to display only the form() for the flexible field.

As I have many occurrence of the repeater on the page, I don’t want to display the form() for the whole repeater.

Does it make sense?

Thank you.

• Hi @jletesson,

I’m afraid that ACF doesn’t have a feature for that. If you want, you can hide several rows of the repeater using CSS. But this means that you won’t be able to edit the contents from front-end.

Another idea is to use the “collapsed” option on the repeater.

I hope this helps.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Create front-end form for repeater subfield’ is closed to new replies.