Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) CPT Field Group Bugs

Solved

CPT Field Group Bugs

• With the latest version (4.1.8.1) I’ve been noticing some odd issues when adding my fields to a field group. These sorts of things are happening:

• Fields not saving
    • When I drag and drop, fields get replaced (existing field that I dragged over goes away).

Any one else seeing these issues?

• Nope, not yet anyway… got any JS errors on those pages?

• Sorry, didn’t think to save those… will add them next time I run into anything.

• Just ran into one of the issues I’d seen before. I drag and drop a new field from the bottom to a new location, but it doesn’t save. There are no errors in Firebug.

• Hi @relish27

Are you updating the field group after you re-position the field? There is no AJAX save event for this.

• Yes, of course. 🙂

• Another, possibly related one:

I created a field. Then I renamed it and moved it. It stayed in the new location just fine. Then I decided to rename it again. Each time I renamed it and Updated the field group it did not save. Until save #4. Then it did. Again, no Firebug errors.

• Today I ran into more “not saving” issues. I made a screenr video so you can see: http://www.screenr.com/96pH

BUT THEN. It occurred to me that maybe WP Engines caching was affecting this somehow. I “purged all caches” and then things started saving. I’m asking them about it, but I’m thinking maybe that was the issue, not something with ACF.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘CPT Field Group Bugs’ is closed to new replies.