Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Connection with Contact Form 7.

Solved

Connection with Contact Form 7.

• Hi.

Firstly I want to thank you for such a great plugin.

I have ACF Pro and I created my custom fields. One of them is ‘Reference number’ is visible on the post page. On the same page, I have a simple contact form. I need to put the reference number from the post to the form and sent. I tried many options but I just can’t. Maybe someone has any idea how to do it?

this is my simple contact form:

[text* your-name placeholder "Your name"]
    [email* your-email placeholder "Your e-mail"]
    [textarea your-message placeholder "Message"]

[submit "Send"]

this is the mail I want to send:

[your-message]

Reference number: <?php the_field('reference_number'); ?>

I know this is impossible to work, but I just wanted to show you what am I thinking about.

this is the field I want to sent through the Contact Form 7:
    <?php the_field('reference_number'); ?>

Many thanks,
    Michael.

• What you need is something is CF7 that will let you add a dynamic value to the form, ACF will not do that. You might want to take a look at this https://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7-dynamic-text-extension/

• Thank you John! 🙂

I tried many different similar plugins but this one really works 🙂

I’ve added this in my Form tab:
    [dynamichidden referencenumber "acf field='reference_number'"]

And this in my Mail tab:
    Ref: [referencenumber]

Thanks a lot.

• Hi there, it’s perfect for an ACF field. What about a repeater with 4 fields?

• I have similar problem, but when i try above it doesn’t work:(
    I have a page where I have a custom field (by ACF) that displays an email address (in ACF it is named “adres_e-mail”). I want to use this field in a contact form 7 to send an e-mail to this address stored in the custom field “adres_e-mail”. How can I do it? I started with that I want to display this field with field
    [dynamictext dynamictext “CF7_get_custom_field key=’adres_e-mail'”]
    hoping that as I can display the field, that means it is stored in the correct field and I can use it in the TO e-mail field… But I can’t display this field. Nor the method “CF7_get_custom_field” or above method “acf field=’adres_e-mail'”. Please help!

P.S. of course iam using Contact Form 7 – Dynamic Text Extension

• Contact Form 7 Dynamic Text Extension plugin with repeater files , its cant working with repeater filed

• Like most things, it only works with simple text based fields. For any of the complex fields you’d have to build your own shortcode.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Connection with Contact Form 7.’ is closed to new replies.