Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Conditional logic not showing hidden fields

Solved

Conditional logic not showing hidden fields

• Hello

I was searching for this topic but mostly are outdated and have already been fixed. I Recently came across this problem and I have no idea what caused this problem.

Here are the screenshots of my form:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7PSot2UJmbVSFIxcXQ2S3YtbnM

• Hi @root

I’m afraid I couldn’t reproduce this issue on my end. Could you please check the developer tools on your browser for any error messages on the page?

Also, Could you please try to reproduce the issue on one of the WordPress’ stock themes (like Twenty Fifteen) with other plugins deactivated? If it disappears, then you can activate the theme and plugins one by one to see which one causes the issue.

Thanks!

• Hi James,

Thank you for the quick response. It is working on some of the pages I created. It only affects one page which I could not find out what the problem is because there are no errors on the console.

• This reply has been marked as private.
  • Hi @root

It seems that you forgot to close the <em> tag in the instruction setting of your radio button. Could you please change it to the following text instead?

Tick <em>Yes</em> to show the <em>Call To Action</em> Form

Hope this helps.

• Thanks James. I’ll be careful next time.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Conditional logic not showing hidden fields’ is closed to new replies.