Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports Conditional Field Groups Don't Load On Gutenberg (ACF PRO 5.7.1)

Solving

Conditional Field Groups Don't Load On Gutenberg (ACF PRO 5.7.1)

• Hi there — I have a couple conditional field groups that show up for specific categories. I am testing out Gutenberg, and have noticed two problems and a couple peculiarities:

* All field groups show up in the editor, even before I’ve set category.
    * Only the field group headers show up — the contents therein are empty (with just a spinning wheel to denote where the contents should be).
    * Non-conditional field groups show up fine.
    * One of the field groups showed up twice. This field group had two different rules for it being displayed (i.e. “if category A” or “if category B”)
    * It also displayed the header for my global options, which is set to only show up on the options page, and not on “create new post.”
    * If editing an already-created post, the conditional field groups would load properly if they’d already been filled out. However, the field groups that shouldn’t have shown up for a specific post would also show up, as just a loading icon (i.e. Field Group 1 should only show for Category A; it shows up for Category B too).

The console gives the following error four times (there are two errors for each field group it attempts to load.

ERROR 1
    ————————————
    The hook name can only contain numbers, letters, dashes, periods and underscores.
    u @ index.js:1
    (anonymous) @ index.js:1
    add_action @ acf-input.min.js:1
    _add_action @ acf-input.min.js:1
    (anonymous) @ acf-input.min.js:1
    each @ load-scripts.php?c=0…lupload&ver=4.9.8:2
    extend @ acf-input.min.js:1
    (anonymous) @ acf-pro-input.min.js:1
    (anonymous) @ acf-pro-input.min.js:1

ERROR TWO
    ————————————
    ncaught TypeError: acf.newPostbox is not a function
    at post-new.php:516
    (anonymous) @ post-new.php:516

Error two repeats in the same file, at lines 516, 528, 540, 552, 570, 2047, 2059, 2071, and 2293.

• sebfck

• October 29, 2018 at 7:25 am

Did you ever sort this out? I’m having similar issues with gutenberg and afc

• same issue here @jasonporath
    up

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.