Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Condition logic not working as expected

Solved

Condition logic not working as expected

• Hello,

I have the following issue:

I have a couple of custom post types and some pages with different templates assigned to them.

Now I’ve created a group of fields named Heading Block. This Heading Block should show on all pages, except pages which have one of two template types (“Teammitglieder” , “Standard-Vorlage”) assigned to them.
    No custom post types are allowed to have this.

However, Heading Block appears everywhere.

My conditions are as follows (sorry for the German): http://screencast.com/t/kyL8gmmbTFCP

I’ve bumped in to this problem multiple times already, that the conditions don’t seem to be working as I’d expect. Even if I completely ruled out a page or post type, the field group would still display.

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance!

• Hi @Philex

Please note that the above is not conditional logic, but is location rules for a field group.

Looking at the image, it is hard for me to understand the rules as they are not written in english, but I can see that each rule is in an or group.

ACF allows you to group rules together using the and button. This is very different from the or button.

Because your rules contain 5 or groups, it is most likely that the location rules are working correctly.

Thanks
    E

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Condition logic not working as expected’ is closed to new replies.