Support

Account

Home Forums Feature Requests Compatibility with Page Builder plugin

Solving

Compatibility with Page Builder plugin

• Would it be possible to add compatibility to ACF to work with this plugin? Page Builder (http://wordpress.org/plugins/siteorigin-panels/). This plugin allows a user to build flexible page layouts using widgets to generate content.

Currently, if I use ACF to add some fields to a custom widget, the fields are correctly rendered within the Appearance -> Widgets screen, but the fields do not render when adding a widget to a page created with Page Builder.

Combining the power of these plugins would create ultimate flexibility and a great user experience for content creators.

• +1

I currently use both Site Origin’s Page Builder plus Beaver Builder to offer front-end editing capabilities in WP. I’m building my own widgets at the moment but encountering the same issues as Chris when trying to use ACF fields with these widget-driven Page Builder’s.

To be able to hook into the ACF elements so that users could edit everything directly through one of these page builder’s would be such a great addition to what is already such a powerful tool! Really hope this is something that can be considered and added in a future release.

Thanks for such a great plugin!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Compatibility with Page Builder plugin’ is closed to new replies.