Support

Account

Home Forums Feature Requests Collapse All Repeaters

Solving

Collapse All Repeaters

• makane

• March 30, 2019 at 3:39 am

Hi, It would be great to have a “Collapse All” option for repeaters. I’m occasionally working with dozens of repeaters, each with lots of fields. When I want to add a new one at or near the top, it’s a real pain to drag it up there. Being able to collapse all would definitely simplify this. Thanks!

• I don’t know about collapsing them, but there is a (+) in above each repeater row that can be used to add a row at that position rather than adding them at the bottom and dragging them up.

• makane

• March 30, 2019 at 4:28 am

Thanks John! That definitely helps. Though collapsing all would still be a nice feature.

• I just discovered that if I hold down shift when clicking the collapse toggle on a single row, it will collapse or expand all of the adjacent and nested rows.

I’m on a mac, but imagine it would be the same on Windows.

• Interesting, on windows Shift+Alt+click

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.