Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Cloned fields in repeater and flexible content display as duplicate

Helping

Cloned fields in repeater and flexible content display as duplicate

• I realize this a known limitation of the Clone field but since I’m having an issue that’s slightly different from what’s being described, I thought I’d post on the off chance it’s actually salvageable.
    I have a flexible content field where one of its layouts is a clone field pointing to two fields (a radio and a checkbox) from a separate field group.
    If I add two of these layouts to a post and set different values in both, the correct values are getting stored in post meta. However, when I refresh the editor screen, the values from the first layout instance applied to all subsequent layouts. Again, at this point the database is correct. It’s just the rendering of the fields that’s wrong. Of course if I were to update the post again at this point the meta values would be the same.

It just seems odd that this is considered non-fixable when the meta keys are clearly unique.

• Hi @joelstransky

Would you mind sharing a JSON export of this configuration so that I can test this out with the same settings on my end?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Cloned fields in repeater and flexible content display as duplicate’ is closed to new replies.