Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports Clone bugs

Solving

Clone bugs

• I guess are bugs, but not sure, i´ll try to comment my situation:

Using wp 4.5.3 and acf 5.4.1

I have 2 groups, they are “disabled” just because i need to use them as cloned and not on any other place.
    Both groups uses some “same” field names, and both uses tabs for separate things. Let´s say, on both groups i have a “layout_html” field that is a text area.

Once i create two flexible layouts, one for each group, the groups/tabs appears mixed only on the first layout.
    I tried with prefix and not prefix, seamless and not, but nothing, they appear mixed and the second layout is empty.

Could be the reason for this the same field names on both groups? If is that i don´t see how the clone could be usefull under some circunstances.

Maybe is not safe to use Clone for now and need more testings?

• Hi @rgdesign

I’m afraid I don’t understand the issue. Could you please share the JSON export file of your field group?

Also, could you please share the screenshots of the issue?

Thanks 🙂

• Thanks James, sorry but i ended up resolving on a different way without clone fields and i don´t have the json file anymore.
    But i will keep on testing this on my next project or even better, i will try to find some extra time to create all this particula situation again and then yes, i could provide you with a json file/s to test.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Clone bugs’ is closed to new replies.