Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Check with jQuery which option has been selected in a select field

Unread

Check with jQuery which option has been selected in a select field

• Hello there!

I’m building my own page builder with flexible content.

Here is how it’s working
    https://www.screenmailer.com/v/rjFT1VX67uaqCX8 (Sorry for the Danish language)

First the user creates a row. For this row the user can choose 1 or 2 columns and some styling options.

Now I wan’t to enhance the user experience regarding the columns. When “1 kolonne” (1 column) is selected, the width should be 100% as it is now. However when When “2 kolonner” (2 columns) is selected, the column fields should float and have a width of 50%, so that they are besides each other.

Looking through the inspector, I can’t see any changes to the options or the select field itself, so there’s no value I can check for and then style the column fields accordingly. At least that’s what I think. I’m not that experienced with js and jQuery yet.

Do you have any idea how to check (with jQuery) which option is selected? I can add the styling myself – that’s no problem. 🙂

Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Check with jQuery which option has been selected in a select field’ is closed to new replies.