Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Changing value of checkbox causes tab functionality to stop working

Helping

Changing value of checkbox causes tab functionality to stop working

• Hello,

I’ve made a custom field group in the backend with 2 tabs with several fields. One of the tabs is conditionally show when a checkbox field is checked in the other tab. This was working beautifully, until I’ve decided to change the only value of the checkbox. After changing the value (no other actions, like adding more options), the checkbox isn’t checked anymore on the pages where it was checked before. When I check the checkbox the 2nd tab isn’t displayed anymore.

On the frontpage the fields from the 2nd tab are still shown. So the data is still there and the fields are still active.

I’ve checked the conditional logic on the 2nd tab field and it displays the new value of the checkbox correctly. What else can I check / do to fix this?

I’m using wordpress 4.5.3 with ACF PRO 5.3.8.1

• Hi @araker

I believe I’ve answered your other thread here: https://support.advancedcustomfields.com/forums/topic/changing-checkbox-value-breaks-tab-functionality/#post-41357.

Please check it out and answer it (if you need to) on that thread instead.

Thanks 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Changing value of checkbox causes tab functionality to stop working’ is closed to new replies.