Home Forums Feedback Change "This solved my question" to a different reply


Change "This solved my question" to a different reply

  • Hello,

    I recently posted a question in the forums. A community member was nice enough to help me out. When I went to click on the “This solved my question”, I accidentally clicked on the wrong reply. I can’t figure out anyway to undo and award the correct reply.

    Am I missing something or is not possible? If not, should add the ability to change which reply was the correct answer.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.