Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Change the Flexible Content label to field text

Solved

Change the Flexible Content label to field text

• Hi I’m hoping to draw on the collective experience of the users of ACF here to point me in the right direction. I have a Flexible Content field set up to add listings to a what’s on page I’m making. It currently only houses only one layout block and that block’s label is called Listing. It is great how you can collapse the layout blocks so you can easily click and drag to change the order. The only problem with this is when you collapse them you cannot identify which listing is which as all you see is the label “1 Listing”, “2 Listing” “3 Listing” etc. What I would like to do is create some jquery perhaps so that when the user fills out the Title field within the Listing block that it changes the label to Listing : [Text from the Title field]. I don’t think I need the label change saving to the database as that sounds possibly too in depth for what I want. I’m quite familiar with jQuery and with WordPress functions but I’m just a bit stuck with how I should approach this. Any pointers / incomplete solutions would be really helpful I think.

Thanks in advance.

• Well I didn’t expect it to be that easy. Thanks very much John. You’ve made my day.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Change the Flexible Content label to field text’ is closed to new replies.