Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports Category Not Created

Solving

Category Not Created

• I have advance custom field created for wordpress categories. After yesterday update i.e 5.4.5. I am not able to create new categories. I checked by deactivating acf. As soon as i deactivated m able to create category.

Please have a look.

• Please correct it or provide me the old file. I am not able to create any category. I have custom field also for the category. When I deactivating acf. I am able to add category

• Hi @shopbysavenew ,

Thanks a lot for reaching out to us.

From which version did you upgrade from? If you were working with version 4 or lower, did you successfully upgrade the database?

Kindly also try deactivating all the other plugins and let me know if the problem still persists.

Hope to hear from you soon.

• Hi James,
    I have upgraded from the previous version only. And yes I tried deactivating other plugin also.

• Hi @shopbysavenew

Could you please try to reproduce the issue by changing the theme to WordPress’ Stock theme like Twenty Sixteen too?

Could you please share the JSON export file of your field group and the steps to reproduce the issue so I can test it out on my end?

Also, could you please try to reproduce the issue on another server (such as your local machine) to see if it’s related to your server setup?

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Category Not Created’ is closed to new replies.