Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Options Page Capabilities for Options Page

Solved

Capabilities for Options Page

• edir

• July 7, 2013 at 4:37 am

I missed an option to set the capability for each options page, there is only one for all, the ‘edit_posts’.

When I have to limit the access for each group of users, such when I create a post type Events, with an options page to configure the layout and have a group of users to manage only this content. I would create an individual capability for this content like ‘edit_events’ and need to set this capability to the options page too. Is there any solution or I can create my own options page in this case?

• Elliot

• July 8, 2013 at 12:49 pm

Hi @edir

Thanks for the feedback.

Currently this is not possible unless you were to edit the core files of the options page add-on.

I will add this request to the to-do and hopefully see it released in an update soon

Cheers
    Elliot

• edir

• July 8, 2013 at 1:22 pm

@elliot

I made a small change on the plugin and sent it to you. Fell free to use if you like.

• Elliot

• July 8, 2013 at 3:32 pm

Hi @edir

Thanks for the email. The changes look great from the sound of it.
    I’ll read over it soon and you can expect an update out shortly!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.