• ‘;
      }

echo ‘

‘;
    }

// always good to see exactly what you are working with
    var_dump($values);

?>

• We need more information about your code in order to help you. What type of field is it? what do you get when you dump $values; Is this code on a templates page? Are you including it within the loop? Are you pulling it from a different post or user?

I would also suggest in the future to use “\n” for line returns rather than physical line returns in apostrophes.

• hi and thanks for your reply..
    i solved the problem, but when i use texampny fiels or select i get display “Array”, how can i fixed it please ?
    this is my code:

<?php
    $fields = get_fields();
    if( $fields ): ?>
    <div class=”fields_name”>
    <?php foreach( $fields as $name => $value ): ?>
    <?php if ($value != ”){ ?>
    <?php $string = $name;
    $result = preg_replace(‘/_/’,’ ‘, $string);?>
    <p><b><?php echo “<i style=’color:black;padding-left:10px;’ class=’fas fa-check-square’></i><span class=’name_lable’>” .$result; ?>:</span></b> <?php echo “<span class=’name_value’>” .$value; ?></span></p>
    <?php }?>
    <?php endforeach; ?>
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>

• This is because it is returning an array. You may want to read up on the documentation for each field to see how the arrays are formed

https://www.advancedcustomfields.com/resources

• thanks for your answere.. can you help me to add the code of the array to my code above ?

thank you

• hi
    i will be grateful if someone will help me to combine the two code of array and simple fiels value… thanks

• What type of field are you dealing with?

The documentation that @djcottrell pointed you to for each field gives example code for dealing with all of the different return values.

• hi
    im using post type “post”…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘cant see the fields on the front’ is closed to new replies.