Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Can't remove page link

Solved

Can't remove page link

• I am having an issue with the Page Link field type in ACF 5 Pro: it doesn’t seem possible to remove a page link?

In v4 the option “-Select-” remained visible in the field dropdown, and selecting that option made it possible to remove a previously selected page link.

In v5 this option seems to be gone, even when the field is not required and its “Allow Null?” option is set to “Yes”.

• Hi. I’m struggling with this problem, too. Did you ever get a resolution?

• It was just me being a dumbass. In ACF Pro (and possibility newer versions of ACF free?), when โ€œAllow Null?โ€ option is set to โ€œYesโ€ for your field a small cross appears at the right-hand side of the field, which allows the user to clear the value.

• Well, I guess I’m a dumbass, too ๐Ÿ™‚ LOL! Thanks for letting me know that! It took care of my problem — how did I miss it?

• Haha – yeah when I figured it out I felt a little sheepish. But knowing that someone else had the same problem makes me feel a little less foolish!

• Well, thanks for figuring it out and sharing your solution! I’d give you a kudos if I could.

• sweet, thanks. was joining the dumbass club. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Can't remove page link’ is closed to new replies.