Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Can't get repeater subfield values from options page in my custom plugin

Solved

Can't get repeater subfield values from options page in my custom plugin

• I’m trying to get a repeater field value from an options page but it is returning only the row count. All of my code is within a custom plugin I’m building. I must be doing something too early in the WP/ACF load.

My field group is being set with acf_add_local_field_group on the init hook.

The options page is being set with acf_add_options_page on the init hook.

My other fields (a number field and a WYSIWYG field) are returning data just fine. It’s only the repeater’s subfields I’m having issues with. Field values are saving correctly to the database and the options page is working 100%.

It must have something to do with how/when I’m initializing the field group? Or perhaps because my code is within a plugin?

• I knew the second I posted this, the cause would become clear. 🙄

I realized that my class instantiation was wrapped in an is_admin condition. Hence the options page worked but I couldn’t get my data! I’m kicking myself.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Can't get repeater subfield values from options page in my custom plugin’ is closed to new replies.