Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Repeater Field cant add more rows to flexible content nested within a repeater.

Unread

cant add more rows to flexible content nested within a repeater.

• This is a backend issue related to an error I’m encountering on wordpress’s edit page screen.

using conditional logic, I’ve made a repeater that creates slides of content that can either be a page layout (flexible content) or a seperator (an uploaded image).

even though the custom field set is quite small, the amount of content I’m adding is large. Every time i create a page slide I have to add a few rows of flexible content before adding in a seperator slide, then I move on to another page slide etc. It’s a parallax scroller so there is quite a bit of content on this single page.

I got up to the 8th page slide (14’th slide on the repeater) and the add row button would no longer allow me to add any more rows, wordpress now lags when trying to load the edit page so I assume this problem is related to array size and db indexing(hoping not).

This is such an annoying issue and I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me out with this.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘cant add more rows to flexible content nested within a repeater.’ is closed to new replies.