Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Repeater Field Cannot create repeater fields

Solved

Cannot create repeater fields

• hannit

• August 27, 2013 at 3:04 am

I’ve installed repeater fields plugin with ACF Version 4.2.2 and repeater field Version 1.0.1.
    When I try to create a repeater field I don’t find the “repeater” option in the field type dropdown options.

Any idea why and how to solve this ?

• Hi hannit,

Could you share a screenshot of what you do see in the dropdown? Also, are you familiar with the Developer Tools in your browser? If so, flip over to the Console panel and refresh the page. Do you see any errors?

• I’m having the same issue. I don’t see repeater field in the dropdown and I don’t get any errors in the console.

• Elliot

• August 27, 2013 at 2:30 pm

Hi @miguelgarcia7

Is this a simple case of you need to scroll down the choices to see the ‘layout’ options?

• hannit

• August 27, 2013 at 8:02 pm

no js errors.
    image: http://postimg.org/image/8mm5gkvt3/

• Elliot

• August 28, 2013 at 2:21 pm

Hi @hannit

Your screenshot shows that you can scroll down through the list of field types. Please scroll down to see the repeater field

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.