Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Can the value showed for a Post Object by Advanced Custom Field be changed (cust

Solving

Can the value showed for a Post Object by Advanced Custom Field be changed (cust

• I have a Custom Post Type (created with Custom Post Type UI) “Parents-Teacher Interviews Time” with contains advanced custom fields “Teacher”, “Time”, “Day of the week”, and so on.

“Teachers” (pay attention to the final ‘S’) is a Custom Post Type with contains advanced custom fields “Name” “Surname” and so on.

In “Parents-Teacher Interviews Time” the field “Teacher” is a Post-object linked to the custom post type “Teachers”.

Now, if I create a post “Parents-Teacher Interviews Time” the field Teacher can be filled with values coming from the custom post type “Teachers”.

This is working perfectly.

The problem is that the value showed and registered for the field “Teacher” is the post title of the custom type “Teachers” and instead it should be a value ‘Name Surname’. How this can be done?

• Hi @e-faliveneilabroma-com

I believe you can modify the text by using the “acf/fields/post_object/result” hook. Please take a look at this page to learn more about it: https://www.advancedcustomfields.com/resources/acf-fields-post_object-result/.

Thanks!

• Thank you very much! I’ll give a try!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Can the value showed for a Post Object by Advanced Custom Field be changed (cust’ is closed to new replies.