Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Bug when upgrading to 5.3.1

Helping

Bug when upgrading to 5.3.1

• I’m not quite sure what is causing this – because it happened on a site I was developing, but when I tried to reproduce it on a blank WordPress install (with the same plugins activated) I couldn’t replicate it.

Here’s what is happening:

After upgrading from 5.3.0 to 5.3.1, when I went to a field group, the fields were gone. Not gone, but hidden. Turns out the #acf-field-group-fields div was being hidden (display: none).

See this screenshot: http://cloud.krillwebdesign.com/image/3g3s460x1K3p

For some reason, that element had the .closed class on it, which was causing it to be hidden. But I can’t figure out why that class was being added to that element.

Using the Screen options to try and Hide/Unhide the Fields option, didn’t work.

Any ideas?

• Hi @jimkrill

Hmm.. strange. I would’ve thought it was your screen setting that was unchecked for “fields”.
    When I compare your classes with my own you are missing quite a few classes that should be on the “acf-field-group-fields” div. Mine have these: postbox acf-postbox seamless.

My best guess would be that you have some other plugin that’s accidentally targetting the ACF postbox. Possibly something like adminimize?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Bug when upgrading to 5.3.1’ is closed to new replies.