Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Blocks – Maximum call stack size exceeded & High memory usage

Unread

Blocks – Maximum call stack size exceeded & High memory usage

• I just updated to the newest version of pro. I have been having nothing but issues with it.

Lets start with my setup. I have a field group with 14 fields. This includes some standard select fields and 4 tabs each containing a flex-content field with 13 options in each which are clones of other blocks. This is applied to a block called Row Builder.

I use this as a row/column builder. It use to work amazing until the upgrade. Since then I receive Maximum Call Stack Size Exceeded when clicking on a flex-content option.

I also can not load the row block unless I increase the memory limit to 1000MB and admin-ajax returns a 12MB file after almost 30 seconds.

Is anyone else having issues like this or know how to resolve them. I wish to update my sites but I can not with this erring.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.