Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Avada: Adding featured images from AFC-field

Solved

Avada: Adding featured images from AFC-field

• Hello,

I use five ACF fields to enter five images.
    These images should be added to the featured images in a message.
    The first one is working fine (_thumbnail_id)
    But the four other images are not updated or added.
    This was working fine but after a Avada-update, it’s not working anymore.
    PS: mayby I should address me eo Avada because this problem is Avada-related?

(In $returned_image_id1..5, the ID of the image is stored)

// Update WP post itself
    update_post_meta($Post_ID_Animal, '_thumbnail_id', $returned_image_id1['attach_id']);							// Update first featured image
    if (!empty($returned_image_id2['attach_id'])) {
    	update_post_meta($Post_ID_Animal, 'kd_featured-image-2_post_id', $returned_image_id2['attach_id']);			// Update second featured image
    }
    if (!empty($returned_image_id3['attach_id'])) {
    	update_post_meta($Post_ID_Animal, 'kd_featured-image-3_post_id', $returned_image_id3['attach_id']);			// Update thirth featured image
    }
    if (!empty($returned_image_id4['attach_id'])) {
    	update_post_meta($Post_ID_Animal, 'kd_featured-image-4_post_id', $returned_image_id4['attach_id']);			// Update fourth featured image
    }
    if (!empty($returned_image_id5['attach_id'])) {
    	update_post_meta($Post_ID_Animal, 'kd_featured-image-5_post_id', $returned_image_id5['attach_id']);			// Update fifth featured image
    }

• Not enough information or code to tell. Are the fields you are trying to update part of the avada theme you are using? (kd_featured-image-2_post_id etc)?

• Hi John,

After all, this is more a Avada problem than a ACF problem. kd_featured-image-2_post_id is indeed the fieldname of the second featured image.

I will contact Avada support for this problem 😉

Thanks for answering!

Regards.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.