Support

Account

Home Forums Gutenberg Any Plans for InspectorControls integration?

Helping

Any Plans for InspectorControls integration?

• Hi ACF! First of all thank you SO MUCH for all the hard work!

Our ACF implementation leans heavily on Flexible Layouts and using clones of field groups for things like Background settings (image, repeat, size, etc.). Before Gutenberg I was totally happy just using tabs to separate the Content fields for the flexible layout from the Background fields, but I feel like it’s not a great UX in the Gutenberg editor. It’s even worse when I switch to preview mode and all my tabs get crammed into that little sidebar.

It would be awesome if I could instead register my block with the content fields, but also somehow indicate another field group to use for the InspectorControls. Poking around in the source I didn’t spot an obvious way to do that. Are there any plans for this in the future?

• +1 for this. Would be a game changer. When in preview mode to have certain fields I.e colour picker in the inspector controls.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.