Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Another relationship not saving thread… details inside

Solved

Another relationship not saving thread… details inside

• Hi, first of all thank you for this amazing plugin! I donated way back in the day but it just keeps getting better and better 🙂

My problem is that the relationship field does not update in the post view. It does however go through the core/relationship.php file (i did debugging, as you recommended earlier) and it gets saved in the DB. So the problem is when the Edit view is refreshed, it doesn’t get it from the database correctly. So you think it didn’t save…

I’m running WP 3.6, debug mode on (no problems) and I’ve disabled ALL other plugins, so it seems to be some new code.

To reiterate: It saves to DB, but when the Edit screen reloads, it doesn’t show anything there. So it seems like it didn’t save…

• I should add.. that in template tags, “get_field” does not work either. Though if i use the get_post_meta and json_decode it, I get the data just fine..

• Hi @socialink

I believe this issue has been resolved in the ‘other’ relationship field threads.

Can you please read over the previous solution, if your issue still persists, this is a new issue which we can address.

Thanks
    E

• Perfect 🙂 Time to push the new versino

• Hi,

The problem isn’t solved in V 4.3.1.

Can anybody help?

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Another relationship not saving thread… details inside’ is closed to new replies.