Support

Account

Home Forums Feature Requests Allow multiple taxonomies at once in Taxonomy field

Unread

Allow multiple taxonomies at once in Taxonomy field

• Hey there,

I’m working on a site and need, for a custom Gutenberg block, to list posts matching some specific taxonomy. If I have three custom taxonomies defined, I have to create three fields, one for each taxonomy, because the Taxonomy type field only allows you to pick one:
    Single-choice dropdown for taxonomies on ACF Taxonomy field

It would be super useful if the taxonomy type could accept a list of taxonomies instead of just one, so that we could pick taxonomies from different sets at the same time, in the same component, and get a unified list of objects (or pick to get them grouped by taxonomy in a nested array, perhaps).

No saying I couldn’t live without this feature, but it would be nice to have it, for sure!

Also, if this is planned, a duplicate, or possible via other means, please let me know. 🙂

Cheers,
    Chris

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.