Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) All fields are showing on a page that's only set to display one field

Solving

All fields are showing on a page that's only set to display one field

• Hello!

I have been using ACF on my clients site for a while and recently I noticed one of the custom post types is showing all the fields I have for the site, it’s showing each field group with a loading animation inside it (I’ll attach a screenshot of what it looks like).

I have tried downgrading the plugins and going to version 5.0.0 fixes the problem, but causes all my posts/pages to hang when updating, so this isn’t really a viable fix (I also would like to stay on the latest version!)

I have search if other have this issue and couldn’t find anything so last resort came here to try get it fixed as it’s quite an ugly problem, sorry if it’s something I’m doing wrong!

Thanks, Harry.

• Hi @harryadf

This is weird. Could you please try to reproduce the issue on one of the WordPress’ stock themes (like Twenty Fifteen) with other plugins deactivated? If it disappears, then you can activate the theme and plugins one by one to see which one causes the issue. You can also check the JS Console for any error messages.

Thanks!

• Hey James, thanks for your responce.

I disabled all the plugins (Other than the necessary ones like ACF) and the issue was still there.

I’m not getting any errors in the console.

I looked at the page source and the fields are being set to not show (other than the ones that are supposed to be showing).

Here is a screen grab showing this, you can see (attached) in the inspector that the visibility is set to false but they are still displaying.

Thanks.

• Hi @harryadf

This is sure weird. Could you please open a new ticket here: http://support.advancedcustomfields.com/new-ticket?

You can also create a cloning/staging site of your live site and provide the admin credentials to that site in the support ticket.

Thanks!

• Hi James,

I have sent a ticket with a login to the staging site.

I’ll keep this open and when I’ve found a solution, I can share it here 🙂

Thanks, Harry.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘All fields are showing on a page that's only set to display one field’ is closed to new replies.