Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) After Upgrade from v3.5.8 to v4.3.7, custom fields are hidden

Solved

After Upgrade from v3.5.8 to v4.3.7, custom fields are hidden

• Hello all,

So I just upgraded from v3 to v4, got all my custom fields figured out and loading fine.

Now the only issue left is that when you view a post type with custom fields associated to it, some fields show but others don’t. After examining the code, all the data is there, but the div’s/tables’s have a “display: none;” style associated to them. Most have this line of css associated to the field:

.acf-conditional_logic-hide, tr.acf-conditional_logic-hide, td.acf-conditional_logic-hide, th.acf-conditional_logic-hide: display: none;

None of the fields have Conditional checked YES. Also, all screen options are turned on.

One example is a Flexible Content area, I see the titles on those areas, but the corresponding textarea has the above style associated to it.

If I remove the display: none’s while inspecting the page, all the fields show up fine and display their correct data.

Did I miss a step somewhere in the update? Do I need to “refresh” something else?

Thanks in advance for any help!

• Well… it hardly ever fails. Submit a support question and then figure it out 10 minutes later…

I went through every custom field group in the admin, expanding every item, and “updated” all of them.

Now everything shows correctly.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘After Upgrade from v3.5.8 to v4.3.7, custom fields are hidden’ is closed to new replies.