Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Repeater Field Advanced Custom Repeater Field Page Navigation

Solved

Advanced Custom Repeater Field Page Navigation

• Well, the main disadvantage of the repeater field approach in my opinion is that if you (accidentally) trash your page where the custom gallery fields are in, you loose all of your galleries. That will never happen with seperate post types.
    Thanks for the update!

• Hi @Elliot,

You mentioned that the back-end pagination for repeater fields could be written with some simple code. Can you please elaborate on that?

Is there any way I could add pagination, in the admin area, for the ACF box?
    Ideally, I would like to show ~50 items and then browse through the rest ajax-style or even with a page reload, it doesn’t matter. The fields would be displayed in reverse order, with the new ones at the top.

I tried to edit the repeater file (advanced-custom-fields-pro/pro/fields/repeater.php) by altering the foreach( $field[‘value’] as $i => $row ) loop.

This workaround seemed like a good fix until I tried to update the post, when all the data that isn’t displayed gets erased from the database. The meta key holding the total number of images also gets updated.

Any advice on how I could achieve this kind of functionality?

Thanks a lot!

Viewing 2 posts - 26 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Advanced Custom Repeater Field Page Navigation’ is closed to new replies.