Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Admin screen not rendering properly

Solving

Admin screen not rendering properly

• I just updated to 5.4.5 on WP Engine and my custom fields admins screens aren’t rendering properly. The upper part of the ACF admin form is blank. (Pls see attached screenshot).

I have 2 different sites on WP Engine and only one of them has this problem.

Any ideas as to what could be causing this and how to remedy?

Thanks,
    Seth

• Hi @sethaugustusgmail-com

It’s possible that there’s an issue with your browser or server cache. Could you please clear both of your browser cache and WPEngine cache?

Also, could you please try it on another machine and browser?

Thanks 🙂

• Hi James,

I appreciate the suggestions and tried all of them and even tried turning the ACF plugin off and on again. The problem persists.

Thanks for taking the time,
    Seth

• Hi @sethaugustusgmail-com

Could you please try to reproduce the issue on one of the WordPress’ stock themes (like Twenty Sixteen) with other plugins deactivated? If it disappears, then you can activate the theme and plugins one by one to see which one causes the issue.

If the issue persists, could you please open a new ticket and provide temporary admin credentials to your site? You can open a new ticket here: https://support.advancedcustomfields.com/new-ticket. Also, please don’t forget to explain the issue again and provide the link to this thread.

Thanks 🙂

• This reply has been marked as private.
  • This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Admin screen not rendering properly’ is closed to new replies.