Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Gallery Field Adding Gallery to Posts, am I supposed to add code somewhere? It's blank.

Helping

Adding Gallery to Posts, am I supposed to add code somewhere? It's blank.

• It’s my first day using ACF and I’ve scoured the documentation, read all the forums however I can’t find anything that says whether I’m supposed to add code after setting up a new custom field because my images/gallery don’t appear.

The demo shows setting up a Gallery for pages but not posts, does gallery only work with pages? Also don’t want to purchase Wooslider and ideally I’d like to use Royalslider or failing that just the standard WP gallery. Would really appreciate someone jumping in and offering some direction. Thanks!

• Hi Chris,

The ACF Gallery field can work anywhere it has been attached depending on the location rules used. Be it on pages, posts, attachments, user forms e.t.c

To understand how to display values on your template files, have a look at this tutorial here

For the Gallery field, have a look at the documentation here

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Adding Gallery to Posts, am I supposed to add code somewhere? It's blank.’ is closed to new replies.