Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Gallery Field Add or change the default gallery fields

Solving

Add or change the default gallery fields

• I’m wondering if this is possible, but I’d like to add a field to the array, called ‘Buy’, there they enter a product URL.

Is this possible?

If not, I’ve tried changing the ‘alt’ name on the input form, so to the client side that acts as a ‘Buy’ field — this does not work in the admin pop-up field, however.

• If I understood you correctly, I’ve managed to do this by setting the field group to Attachment. This way you can easily add text field or other fields (don’t think all of them will work here) to the gallery pop-up (aka modal) window.

• Thanks! Would it be possible to show an example (I wouldn’t know how to approach this otherwise)?

• Here’s a link to that image – This is the setting you need to use for the field group for it show up in the pop-up of the gallery

• Thanks!

Will that create just one new field, or will it create an array? The person is going to enter a different value on every gallery image.

So, how do I retrieve it; rather than $images[‘url’], is it $images[‘attachment’][‘new_field’] ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Add or change the default gallery fields’ is closed to new replies.