Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports Add-ons don't showing in groups creation

Solved

Add-ons don't showing in groups creation

• I don’t know if it’s a bug (start using ACF two days ago..) but I try to install many addons in many ways (from WP admin, manual from GitHub) and I did’nt see the choice ‘Adress’ for Address field add-on or ‘Location’ for Location Field add-on in the type field.

WP v3.5.2
    ACF v4.1.8.1

Edit : After deactive/active ACF and Location field, its seems to work, but still have this issue with the Address field add-on.

• Elliot

• July 14, 2013 at 2:11 pm

Hi @transistor

Have you tried to place the add-on in teh wp-plugins folder and activate it as a normal plugin?

Also, have you contacted the developer of the add-on via github?

• @elliot by wp-plugins did you mean wp-content/plugins ? If then.. yes

I also try to include it in my theme, but after some debug tests, its seems that the plugin is fire before ACF set up. class_exists( 'acf_Field' ) return false.

I send an issue to the developper of the add-on.

Thank you.

• Finally found a solution,

if someone got the same issue, the author of the add-on seems to don’t want to update the add-on to work with ACF4.

But there is a fork downloadable here that work with ACF4.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.