Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Add elements(image / text) dynamically ACF

Solving

Add elements(image / text) dynamically ACF

• Hello good day! I will have a function in my wordpess where I will add products used by athletes, and I need to generate these dynamic fields.

In addition to letting type 5 fields available, I would like to put a + sign to whoever is registering the athlete on the site, he add the products he uses. Type if it uses 2 products, click on + 2 times and add 2 fields.

Does ACF have this kind of function?

exemplo: ADD FIELDS

• I’m not entirely sure what you are asking, but the image that you have is a repeater field. https://www.advancedcustomfields.com/resources/repeater/

• Hello,

Sorry to resume this topic but i am looking into this as well, repeater does what i need but i have 60000+ posts and they are saved in another format (serialized array), repeater does 1 row for the field + 1 row for each subfield, is there a way to serialize at least the subfields into a single one? Recompiling every post using those fields would be a long and boring task, and some of those fields are API updated and would require a lot of work on that side as well.

I have looked up THIS link and i can’t find any filter / action for repeater (are they considered inbase of the subfields?)

Thanks in advance for the feedback

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Add elements(image / text) dynamically ACF’ is closed to new replies.