1) How can i stop an acf_form() from executing?
2) How can i return an error to the front-end acf_form()?
I will perform some checks from acf/pre_save_post.
1) To stop the form from executing I just didn’t run the wp_insert_post() if there was an error.
2) I returned a message like this:
$_POST['return'] = add_query_arg( array('post_id' => $post_id, 'message' => $message), $_POST['return'] );
For sure there are better ways, but so far this is how is solved it.
1) This solution caused problems….. If I do this all my ACF forms are pre-filled from that moment on. So need another way….
2) Looks fine so far