Which min size, height, width or file size? I just did a quick test with height and width and validation seems to be working for both height and width, logged in using the wp media uploader and logged out using the alternate file upload field.
Thanks for your tips – tried them but still no success. Is odd as all other validation works as expected. It was working prior to the 5.5 upgrade as remember “thinking that’s pretty cool one less thing I need to code up myself” 🙂
Works fine when logged in as admin – as soon as I try as a public user it no longer detects the min width restriction.
I have tried:
– Changing theme to twenty fifteen and testing it on that theme
– Removing all other JS from the page
– Debugging was on – no errors
– Removed all my custom validation rules from functions
– Can’t see any errors in the console.