Support

Account

Home Forums Front-end Issues acf_form (frontend form submission issue)

Solving

acf_form (frontend form submission issue)

• Hello,

I am using acf_form to submit title and custom fields from frontend for custom post type.

But when I enter some specific content in the wp_editor for custom fields, form is not working, and it redirect us to page not found page, but page URL is same.

Keywords are:
    1) having
    2) when I add “OR” in between two number (example: $365 or 0.25%)

Please help me to sort out this bug.

—- Versions —-
    ACF v5.3.2.2
    WP v4.3.2

When I am adding below content in editor for custom field(using wysiwyg editor), it giving us a error and it is not saving

The affordable care act imposes penalties for those not having qualified healthcare coverage. For 2016, a penalty of $695 or 2.5% (whichever is higher) of income will apply to individuals not having any healthcare coverage. Families with no healthcare coverage will see a significant increase from a $975 maximum penalty to $2,085 maximum household penalty or 2.5% of household income (whichever is higher).

• Hi @shubhambitcot-com

I’m afraid I can’t reproduce this issue on my end. Could you please try to reproduce the issue on one of the WordPress’ stock themes (like Twenty Fifteen) with other plugins deactivated? If it disappears, then you can activate the theme and plugins one by one to see which one causes the issue.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘acf_form (frontend form submission issue)’ is closed to new replies.