– WordPress 3.9.1 (last version) installed in a subdirectory like example.com/wp/
– Using WPML 3.1.6 (last version)
– acf_form called from a template page example.com/wp/en/page/
– ACF 5.0.3 (last version)
– return url converted to example.com/wp/wp/en/page/
– Labels can’t be translated.
A solution for WPML automated scanner could be 1.) an own textdomain for these labels, e.g. acf_label and 2.) a dynamic creation of a .php file in a path where WPML theme/plugin scanner would find them which contains all the used labels in default language like e.g. $label = __('Label 1', 'acf_label') = __('Label 2', 'acf_label') = __('Label 3', 'acf_label') ...