Support

Account

Home Forums Front-end Issues acf_form() are there any hooks available?

Solving

acf_form() are there any hooks available?

• I’d like to modify an ACF from a little (add some custom HTML between from fields, etc)

I can’t find any documented hooks on the filters documentation page, I can’t find any filter in the plugin’s code either (but I didn’t dig too much, so I might be wrong).

Did I miss something? If not, then please convert this question into a feature request.

• As far as I know, the hooks available on the front end are the same as the hooks available in the admin and ACF uses the same code for displaying them both, except for the inclusion of form wrappers and other markup. There isn’t any filters or actions that will let you add code between fields.

• As far as I know, the hooks available on the front end are the same as the hooks available in the admin and ACF uses the same code for displaying them both, except for the inclusion of form wrappers and other markup.

Thanks, you’re right. I’ve assumed that these filters are admin panel specific, and I didn’t even check if my assumption is correct 🙂

There isn’t any filters or actions that will let you add code between fields.

It would be great if there were actions like acf/before_field, acf/after_field, acf/before_field_grup, acf/after_field_grup. So, can you convert this topic into a feature request?

Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘acf_form() are there any hooks available?’ is closed to new replies.