Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO ACF5 Pro and wp-wysiwyg?

Solved

ACF5 Pro and wp-wysiwyg?

• sylvia

• July 10, 2014 at 9:04 am

Hi 🙂
    Very pleased with the look and feel of ACF5 PRO – but running into difficulties updating existing setup. We have some premium addons in use.

We have implemented a flexible content field with a wp-wysiwyg field, which disappears upon upgrading to ACF5. The wp-wysiwyg read-me indicates compatibility for ACF4 and up.

I have tried change over to the wysiwyg field, which seems to work (as long as I don’t save in between which results in lost content), but it is a step back in ‘native look and feel editor’ (which I assume was the whole reason for providing wp-wysiwyg).

What is the position on this please? If ACF5 is not meant to work with wp-wysiwyg then we have to go through these upgrade pains – if it is supposed to work however then I rather hold off upgrading a bit.

• https://github.com/elliotcondon/acf-wordpress-wysiwyg-field/issues/9

Hi guys.

Thanks for your patience. I’ll get this field compatible with ACF5 hopefully today

-elliotcondon

• Elliot

• July 10, 2014 at 3:41 pm

Hi guys.

I’ve just finished up adding compatibility with ACF5!

Thanks
    Elliot

• sylvia

• July 10, 2014 at 3:43 pm

Thanks for the update Elliot! On my way testing my upgrade 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.