Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) ACF5 & Multi-Sites installation

Unread

ACF5 & Multi-Sites installation

• This looks like an issue (or maybe it’s not…), I wanted to know what you guys think about it…

I created a Multi-Sites installation with 4 sub-sites, one for each language I needed, and I started off from 1 site that I am now using as the sub-site for the English version.

As you probably know, you can “Network Activate” the plugin from the Network Admin section, but you cannot actually set up custom fields for all the websites from there.
    So I created some custom fields on the English site’s “Custom Fields” panel (the one from which I started off, as I said) in the Admin area, and they correctly reflected on the Post type I wanted them to show up, always in that sub-site.

Then I checked out the other sub-sites “Custom fields” panels, and they didn’t show anything, so I imagined my custom fields were only working for the English site.

But then I opened a post for each other sub-site and there I found them, the custom fields I just set up on the English site!

So I cannot see them in the “Custom fields” panels (a part from the sub-site where I created them), but I can see them in the Posts.

Does this make sense? Is this a bug or something very easy I am missing?
    What do you think?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘ACF5 & Multi-Sites installation’ is closed to new replies.