Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO ACF with Thirsty Affiliate on Elementor

Unread

ACF with Thirsty Affiliate on Elementor

• Hi,

I’m using ACF Pro with Elementor (and an Elementor extension, Anywhere Elementor) to create customised posts.

An issue I came across is that Thirsty Affiliate’s Autolinker function doesn’t work in my posts.

I reached out to TA and they came back with this…

“I noticed that the product titles and descriptions are created by ACF plugin. You need to check the plugin if their content is applying the ‘the_content’ wp filter. For example, if it uses the default <?php the_content(); ?> then the Autolinker should work normally but if they use a different method, then you need to apply ‘the_content’ filter to make it work. Please check this article for reference: https://developer.wordpress.org/reference/hooks/the_content/&#8221;

…and…

“…insert our code: echo apply_filters( ‘the_content’, get_field( ‘field_name’ ) ); on your ACF template/theme…

I won’t make changes to my theme files for the simple reason that updates will override them.

I use the GeneratePress theme along with GP Extender, which allows me to add custom code to a functions section.

Is there any way to add the functionality I need in the functions section?

Thanks in advance.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘ACF with Thirsty Affiliate on Elementor’ is closed to new replies.