Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO ACF V5 Pro & Gravity Forms 1.8.9

Solved

ACF V5 Pro & Gravity Forms 1.8.9

• I’ve ran into an issue whereby I cannot create a new Gravity Form when I am running ACF v5 Pro. If I disable the ACF plugin, Gravity Forms works again, has anyone had this issue or resolved it?

Many thanks,

Chris

• I can verify that I’m using both (latest versions) together successfully. There may be a third plugin or a theme issue causing the conflict. I would recommend the following steps:

Disable all of your plugins except Gravity & ACF. Switch over to the default theme. Can you create a new form now?

If so, switch to your custom theme and try again. Then, enable your plugins one by one until you find the culprit.

Hope that helps!
    Dalton

• Hi @ChrisHaigh

The issue may be a JS one. Can you please open your console log and report any JS errors which creating a GF form?

• I have the issue as well.

Console: Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <
    File: https://gist.github.com/SmashBrando/f00a4a9088914c95f71d

• Solved:

So the issue is actually a memory issue. To fix the issue I increased my memory by adding define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ’96M’); to the wp-config.php file.

I thought this may be the issue after noticing the WordPress News widget was showing a memory error. I am assuming that both plugins are exhausting the memory before the javascript is fully ran, which causes the issue.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘ACF V5 Pro & Gravity Forms 1.8.9’ is closed to new replies.