Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports ACF v.5.8.4 messes with WooCommerce weight field

Unread

ACF v.5.8.4 messes with WooCommerce weight field

• mxttsco

• September 5, 2019 at 8:55 pm

So, I’ve just clicked update on ACF and now I can’t change weight values in WooCommerce (this is the only plugin an update has been installed for). The field is automatically populated with ‘5614808’. If you change it the value will just change back to the number I mentioned. It shows as this random value on the front end as well (always the same on each product).

Disabling ACF fixes the issue, but that’s not really useful when you’re on a deadline and can no longer input product weights.

What’s also great is the ability to download a previous version of the plugin has gone from your site! Well, the page has no previous versions on it actually.

Can someone provide me with a download of the previous version, or perhaps fix the issue? Either would be great…

WordPress version: 5.2.3
    WooCommerce version: 3.7.0

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.