Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) ACF using too many resources

Solving

ACF using too many resources

• It seems like the bug that ACF is using too many resources is back (or was never solved?)…

I’m cloning a field twice and my browser already chokes before I can edit the field label. Then Chrome says pages became “unresponsive” and I lose all my work.

Running the latest version for both WP and ACF. Using Chrome as my browser, also latest version.

• Sad to see that with every acquisition of ACF, the support gets worse.

• This is a user support forum, the developers do not actually visit here. If you want to submit a bug report you need to contact them directly.

That being said, I don’t have enough information to help you. Can you give more details on your issue?

• Support on this forum was just fine when Elliot was still running everything, most of the time he even responded himself.

I don’t have much more details other than I already mentioned. I’m cloning a field twice and my browser already chokes before I can edit the field label. Then Chrome says pages became “unresponsive” and I lose all my work.

So the (new?) UI is using too much memory and Chrome can’t handle it. Most of the time I have to force quit my browser and start over.

• I can’t help you with your problem. You should contact the developers or log in to your account if you have Pro and open a ticket. I’m not seeing the issue that you’re having on any of the sites I maintain.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.