The problem is that after I add the ACF group to my custom role I cannot use the ‘save profile’ submit anymore. The button doesn’t submit, refresh, generatie JS errors nor can I find anything in my debug log. Basically only the CSS :active works.
I’ve read the documentation on how to add a frontend form but I don’t know how to properly implement that in combination with the TML plugin.
I’ve added the acf_form_head() function above get_header(). But naturally the form is not generated trough acf_form(). It’s just generated through a shortcode in the page content and the TML plugin handles the rest. The hidden acf input fields seem to be present properly.
Any help would be great, hopefully I’m missing something obvious.
I have a few more additions:
– The frontend form works if I unlink the ACF group from the role.
– The update profile form works fine in the backend with the ACF group.
– I have tried disabling all plugins except ACF and TML.
– I’ve also tried the twentythirteen theme (without all other plugins)
– I’m quite sure it used to work at some point 1.5+ week ago.
– I’ve tried the same scenario with one simple ACF text field on a fresh WP install with twentythirteen and no other plugins