Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Repeater Field ACF repeater values within genesis_entry_content

Solved

ACF repeater values within genesis_entry_content

• Hi,

I need to place some additional content within the genesis_entry_content area in this Genesis page. I’m intending to use a specific page template for that.

What would be the right code to do so? Should I remove the original Genesis loop?

Let me be more specific: I’m using ACF repeater to generate a table of contacts, inside this page.
    I want to have the page content (from original wp text area) alongside this table. I was able to write the code to output the table but, up until now, this table is appearing at the very end of the page (after page footer).

Any help? Thank you very much

• it depends where and how you load the data of this contacts table. if you load it at the right place you dont need to remove the default genesis loop.

else you may need to use remove_action and and add_action and replace a genesis loop with a own loop

• @mediawerk thank you very much for your help!

I was able to get close to what I need with the following:

add_action( 'genesis_entry_content', 'my_custom_function' );

so no loop removing, as you said.

I thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ACF repeater values within genesis_entry_content’ is closed to new replies.